Beautifully Restored Finca
Can Atzaro is a beautifully restored finca in the heart of the Ibiza countryside. The energetic team who run it have paid careful attention to every detail which makes Can Atzaro such a feast for the senses.
Located in a picturesque setting, inland from Santa Eulalia, surrounded by orange groves, it is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy your surroundings - the introduction of the spa means pampering is a step away. The spa with is lap pool and massage rooms are invitingly poised to tempt you from the sun-loungers and day beds.
Pretty Ibicenco-style white washed walls & sabina ceilings, with Arabic & African influences.
Chill out zones to relax and hideaway in around the pool area or the Spa area - there are plenty of quiet secluded spots to explore and sit back with a glass of of cava.
Exotic tapas dishes made by chef Josep & served outdoors in the garden restaurant.
The rooms are perhaps the most impressive of all Agrotourismo's in Ibiza - comfortable, well designed and spacious - with all the techno comforts (CD, DVD, Mini bar etc), spa and evening entertainment.
All rooms are unique, with secluded private entrances and a sensual ambience. They are furnished with Arabic carpets, exotic furniture, pieces of art from around the world, and all have lovely views.
- A stylish & relaxing haven amidst orange groves & countryside views
- Seclusion and privacy
- Spa on your doorstep
- Your own private entrance
- African and Asiatic design style
- Beautifully designed rooms
- Atzaro Spa
- Spacious, individually designed rooms
- 2 peaceful pool areas surrounded by palm trees and day beds
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Sounds - Peaceful chill out music in the garden & pool area
- Smells - Rosemary & lavender
- Sights - Orange groves and uninterrupted country views
- Touch - Natural bath salts & beauty products available at the Spa
Any of the suites - the superior suites are a spacious 65 m2.
Or select “Xaloc” - named after the wind - features a gorgeous bathroom, sumptuous colours and a private terrace area.
Also active during the winter season with fashion shows, art exhibitions and food / wine tasting.
View Agroturismo Atzaró photos
Make a booking enquiry for Agroturismo Atzaró